Imagination-Inspiration-Creativity

Imagination-Inspiration-Creativity.

The Daily Scroll was created for visitors who want to learn more about all three. It’s bursting with imaginative micro-articles, cartoons & passages from the writings of authors & artists.

Fantasizing,Fotos,Fridays offer pictures chosen to stimulate our imaginations, awaken inspiration & allow creativity free rein to invent theories or micro-stories based on what we see. Imagination-Exercising entries--which appear on whatever day they feel like--provide a few words as inspiration for our creativity. Both are fun!

Please comment below when inspired by ideas, suggestions or reactions!

Or email me at, ScrollChamberPress@gmail.com

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Fantasizing Fotos Not-a-Friday #3




There's no need for you to share the specifics of the mystery or of the explanation you seek.

Are you searching for a mystery? Or for an explanation? Or something else?

If you find either within this forest, in what form will they be?

Do you see anything else or anyone else either before or after your search?


~~~~~

Remember to think about the picture and imagine what is going on
before looking at what I wrote. No two people will imagine the same thing.

That would be weird.

~~~~~



Please accept my apologies!

I posted this prompt to our imaginations as soon as I saw the picture so I have yet to muse on my own responses.

I'll post about what I imagined later today.




Photograph borrowed from Grace Bridges' FaceBook page. Thanks, Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments! I also love names, sigs, avatars & other handles.Thanks muchly!