Imagination-Inspiration-Creativity

Imagination-Inspiration-Creativity.

The Daily Scroll was created for visitors who want to learn more about all three. It’s bursting with imaginative micro-articles, cartoons & passages from the writings of authors & artists.

Fantasizing,Fotos,Fridays offer pictures chosen to stimulate our imaginations, awaken inspiration & allow creativity free rein to invent theories or micro-stories based on what we see. Imagination-Exercising entries--which appear on whatever day they feel like--provide a few words as inspiration for our creativity. Both are fun!

Please comment below when inspired by ideas, suggestions or reactions!

Or email me at, ScrollChamberPress@gmail.com

Friday, August 22, 2014

Imagination-Exercising #2

If you had to give up one indulgence for a month, what would it be?


This is about tickling your imagination so answers shouldn't be products of soul-searching.


Think:

Unexpected

Humorous

Off-the-wall nonsensical

And of course creative.



My answer? I'm thinking about it...



Why this picture? Why not?

Okay I'm trying to distract you while I think...

I could give up bunnies if I had any... 

Or salads, except they're not an indulgence


Oooh. Got it.




I'm giving up the giving up of playing QBz! 
Hey, guys! Haven't seen you in years!
Why so glum? Didn't you miss me? 
Yeah? Me neither.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments! I also love names, sigs, avatars & other handles.Thanks muchly!