Imagination-Inspiration-Creativity

Imagination-Inspiration-Creativity.

The Daily Scroll was created for visitors who want to learn more about all three. It’s bursting with imaginative micro-articles, cartoons & passages from the writings of authors & artists.

Fantasizing,Fotos,Fridays offer pictures chosen to stimulate our imaginations, awaken inspiration & allow creativity free rein to invent theories or micro-stories based on what we see. Imagination-Exercising entries--which appear on whatever day they feel like--provide a few words as inspiration for our creativity. Both are fun!

Please comment below when inspired by ideas, suggestions or reactions!

Or email me at, ScrollChamberPress@gmail.com

Friday, September 19, 2014

Story Tellers (repurposed Peanuts cartoon)

Liz DeJesus shared 
Liz is a member of a Delaware writers group.


Aside from consciously thinking 'what the hell happens next', 
what nonverbal activity is likely going on in any creative person's brain?

2 comments:

  1. One of the reasons my figure is likely much lower than 70% is that I don't have the luxury of just sitting around and staring into space.

    If I were to caption the photo, it would say something like, "God, thank you for this moment in time when I can just sit here on the dock with my dog and bask in the glory of your creation."

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful sight near the water inspires me to do that as well. God did some of His best Nature work when He created large and free-flowing bodies of water!

    As for this blog entry:
    I probably do less than 70 per cent of staring at the screen as well. Too much staring and I become convinced that my writer's block has become worse. Maybe it has but I don't dare dwell on THAT thought!

    More likely my ever-working subconscious will gift me a scene/dialogue out of the blue. Next I repeat the essence of that flash of inspiration out loud as I find and open the proper file. If you're working on several projects at the same time, trust me--the one you need -right now- is also the one you closed recently.
    Thanks for the response, Xanthorpe!

    SherryT

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I also love names, sigs, avatars & other handles.Thanks muchly!